Teaching Career Skills
To be a Teacher in our Group, teachers should:
- Be organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to clearly explain concepts in a way their students will understand.
- Be able to think on their feet, give thorough and intelligent answers to questions from students and have contingency plans for classroom activities or lessons that don’t go as planned.
- Be patient, resilient and understanding.
- Be extremely knowledgeable in their area of expertise so they can answer questions from students and create excellent curriculum.
- Should have strong writing and communication skills, which come into play when developing question papers and homework, teaching and speaking with parents, colleagues and others.
What you can expect at Sanskar:
- Exposure to international educational concepts and practices.
- Best in class salary.
- 200 hours of teacher training per year.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Personality development through outdoor adventure programs.
- In order to apply : Mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied for .